About Our Herbs
Our products contain only high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
HEMP SEED OIL
- Provides significant pain relief on topical application.
- Reduce inflammation, soothing the pains and aches that come with swollen muscles and arthritis.
- A great skin moisturizer, Hemp Seed Oil is easily absorbed by the skin and helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Hemp seed oil can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote collagen production, and fight the signs of aging.
- High in antioxidants which helps to even skin tone & improve elasticity.
- Restores & rejuvenates skin and fades scars.
- Increases circulation
- Anti-inflammatory properties which help combat & reduce skin irritations.
- Relieves pain and inflammation.
- Assist in healing minor wounds such as cuts and burns.
- Assist in healing minor skin irritation.
- Cayenne pepper stimulates blood flow, which helps nutrients get to skin cells allowing for healthy, flawless skin.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms of rheumatism and/or muscle and joint pain.
- Helps combat acne and promote skin regeneration
- Contains antibacterial properties, preventing skin infections, acne, eczema, psoriasis.
- Gentle and soothing to the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties beneficial for sunburns, acne & other skin inflammations.
- Improves scarring.
- Anti-inflammatory & anti-septic when applied topically or used internally, which helps to keep infections at bay. Heals wounds by promoting cell repair & growth.
- Common ingredient for treating bruises, burns, sores, skin ulcers, Infections & rashes.
- Soothing & gentle.
- Mild astringent.
- Nourishing and cleanses the lymphatic system to help promote blood flow.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage & helps move congestion out of the body.
ST. JOHN’S WORT
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral – helpful for treating bacterial infections such as shingles & herpes.
- Can protect your skin from external aggressors.
- The rich oil made from the bright yellow flowers, is simply one of the best remedies for trauma of the skin.
- Soothing and is commonly used to heal bruises, sprains and burns.
- Relives pain and promotes tissue repair, muscle soreness, spastic muscles, cramps, painful joints and speeds up recovery.